Sunday, April 12, 2015

What Is It Like To Be Blind

 Blind

     What is it like to blind? How do people deal with blindness? How hard is it to learn braille? How would my life be different if I was blind? I choose this driving question because I wanted to see what life would be for them by trying it myself. 

     For my research I an going to read books, look up stuff online, watch videos, an see I if can talk to people who are blind. I am excited to learn braille and learn how they live their lives.  I hope I can find someone close to where I live because I could interview them and see what their every day life is.  When I find out all my information I am going to try being blind and how different my life is and how different school would be.

      On this blog I will post my progress and the stuff I have learned. I will most likely post videos of me learning and doing braille. I will defiantly post my experience of being blind and how my life would have to change if I were to be blind. I can't wait to start this project and tell ya'll all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment